WARRIOR, AL BAIL BONDS AND LEGAL SERVICES
OPEN 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK.
CALL US NOW: 205.578.6697
As professional bail bondsmen, we are at your service to provide you and your loved ones with professional courtesy, as well as, mitigate stress factors relative to initial encounters with the criminal justice system. Should your loved one be taken into custody by the WARRIOR POLICE DEPARTMENT, we are here to assist you with determining whether or not a bail bondsman is right for you by providing helpful information and initiating the bail bond process if necessary. The following information is provided as a guideline to the bail bond process. It is in no way intended to serve as legal advice for, during, or after court proceedings involving your case. How does the bail bond process work?
- When a person is taken into custody, he or she, as determined by the court jurisdiction in which an individual is detained, may be permitted to be released on bail.
- A bail bond can be posted immediately following booking and processing procedures by the facility in which the detainee is to be held.
- A bail bond can be posted 24 hours per day; however, it generally takes 5-6 hours from the time of posting for a detainee to be released.
- Prospective co-signers on a bail bond are permitted to contact the detention facility in which the detainee is being held to obtain any available bail bond information. Inquiring individuals must have the full legal name and date of birth of the person being detained prior to contacting the detention facility. In order to better assist you, we are more than willing to contact the detention facility on your behalf.
- In securing the services of a bail bondsman, a premium amount of the bail bond is charged for services rendered. This amount ranges from 10% to 15% per cent of the total bail bond amount.
- By posting the bond the posting agent and co-signers on the bond are responsible for ensuring that the defendant (person being detained) makes all scheduled court appearances.
For further inquiries please contact Vincent Pollard at (205) 261-1118. We’re here to help you!