BIRMINGHAM BAIL BONDSMAN SERVICING ALL OF JEFFERSON/SHELBY COUNTY
Birmingham Bail Bonds Agents
CALL THE FRESH OUT BAIL BONDSMAN NEAREST YOU TODAY: (205) 208-3608
Birmingham Bail Bonds Agents and Legal Services. Call Us Today, Open 24/7
As professional bail bondsmen and bail bonds agents, we are at your service to provide you and your loved ones with professional courtesy, as well as, mitigate stress factors relative to initial encounters with the criminal justice system. Should your loved one be incarcerated in the CITY JAIL by the BIRMINGHAM POLICE DEPARTMENT or JEFFERSON COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT, we are here to assist you with determining what type of bail bonds agent is right for you by providing helpful information and initiating the bail bonds process if necessary. The following information is provided as a guideline to how bail bonds work in Alabama. It is in no way intended to serve as legal advice for, during, or after court proceedings involving your case.
How do bail bonds work in Alabama?
- When a person is taken into custody, he or she, as determined by the court jurisdiction in which an individual is detained, may be permitted to be released on "a bail bond".
- Bail bonds can be posted immediately following booking and processing procedures by the facility in which the detainee is to be held.
- Bail bonds can be posted 24 hours per day; however, it generally takes 5-6 hours from the time of posting a bond for a detainee to be released.
- Prospective co-signers on bail bonds are permitted to contact the CITY JAIL in the jurisdiction that the inmate is being held. The officers on duty should be available to give you any available information on the bail bonds in question. Inquiring individuals must have the full legal name and date of birth of the person being detained prior to contacting the detention facility. In order to better assist you, we are more than willing to contact the detention facility on your behalf.
- The bail bonds agent, before the bail bonds are issued, must collect a premium amount of the total bail bonds amount of each corresponding charge. This amount ranges from 10% to 15% per cent of the total of all said bail bonds, and is strictly to cover your bail bondsman's services.
- By posting the amount required for the bail bond(s), both the bail bondsman and the co-signers on the bail bond document are responsible for ensuring that the defendant (inmate) makes all scheduled court appearances.
For further inquiries, please contact a Fresh Out Bail Bondsman at one of our convenient Birmingham Bail Bonds or Jefferson County Bail Bonds locations at (205) 208-3608 or (205) 261-1118.
We’re here to help, 24 hours a day 7 days a week.